Get A New And Improved Smile With Dentures!
Are your missing teeth compromising your chewing ability?
Are your missing teeth compromising your smile?
You are at the right place. We have the ultimate solution to restore your smile. Missing teeth can be replaced with dentures. Dentures are prosthesis which people wear to replace their lost or damaged teeth. Dentures enable these people to resume consuming a balanced diet and comfortable smile. Dr. Adatrow has an experience of more than 17 years in prosthodontics and smile reconstruction.
Benefits of Dentures
Ready to get started?
Reach us now to schedule your consultation
Frequently Asked Questions on Dentures
What is a denture?
What are the types of dentures?
- Based on the number of teeth being replaced, there are two types of dentures:
- Complete denture: When an individual has lost all his/ her teeth in the upper or lower jaw, a complete denture will replace the lost teeth and tissues of the specific jaw.
- Partial denture: When one or more teeth are lost (but not all), a partial denture is used to replace lost teeth while taking support from the adjacent teeth and tissues.
- Based on the time of insertion of the denture, there are two types:
- Immediate / Interim denture: This denture is inserted immediately on the same day of teeth removal.
- Conventional denture: This denture is inserted after a few months of teeth removal and when the wound's healing is complete.
- Based on the supporting structure of the denture:
- Conventional denture: This rests on the oral cavity gums and derives its support from the underlying bone and surrounding tissues.
- Overdenture: It rests on the teeth prepared for supporting the denture.
- Implant-supported denture: It rests on the implants placed in the bone of the jaw.