Level Up With Painless Oral Surgery using Laser!
Are you worried about the noisy drills, need anesthesia injections, and pain during dental procedures?Do not be scared anymore! We are here to remove the “ouch” from your dental visit! We can make your dental visit less painful by utilizing laser in dental treatments.
Laser dental care works by utilizing a powerful light energy beam to perform dental procedures. They are easy to manage and allow dentists to cut or vaporize tissue painlessly, remove the decay in the teeth, and remove soft tissue. Blood loss is reduced since the high-energy light beam cauterizes the blood vessels during operation. This significantly decreases healing times and reduces the need for over-the-counter pain killers. Lasers also avoid bacterial infection by sterilizing the region and minimizing damage to surrounding tissues.
Benefits of Laser dentistry
Treatments performed with laser treatments
Ready to get started?
Reach us now to schedule your consultation
Frequently Asked Questions on Laser Dentistry
What is dental laser?
What types of lasers are used in dentistry?
What are hard tissue lasers used for?
- Tooth preparation and filing of a cavity
- Detecting cavities
- Reducing the sensitivity of the tooth
What are soft tissue lasers used for?
- "Gummy" smile treatment
- Lengthening of a tooth crown
- Correcting frenum attachment of the tongue
- Removing any soft tissue folds associated with denture placement
- Removing any benign growth of tissues
- Cold sore (mouth ulcer) treatment
- Treating sleep apnea by removing excessive tissue growth
Is laser dental treatments painless?
How do lasers work in dentistry?
What other dental procedures can be performed by lasers?
- Whitening of teeth
- Treating temporomandibular disorder
- Stimulating nerve regeneration